I’ve got 10 Crochet projects I want to complete throughout 2019. I set myself 6 goals this year and one is to continue learning to crochet. I figured the best way to ensure that happens is to set myself 10 Crochet Projects for 2019.
My confidence has grown a lot over the last year when it comes to crochet. I’ve stopped panicking it’s beyond me and giving most patterns a go, knowing if I mess up I can simply start again.
10 Crochet Projects
1. A Tulip – This is for Checka as she kindly bought me new crochet hooks enabling me to crochet easier and with less pain!
2. Grumpy Care Bear – This is for Hannah as she loves Care Bears and when I spotted the patterns I just knew I had to try and make one for her.
3. A blanket – There are so many gorgeous patterns though, it’s going to be tough to pick one.
4. Dobby – Eva loves Harry Potter and she loves Dobby, I want to make her a Dobby of her own and a mini sock to go with him.
5. A cushion – This will be for me, our sofa is horribly uncomfortable so a few extra cushions should help and keep me busy.
6. A unicorn – OK maybe a few of mini unicorns for my girls and one for one of Checka’s daughters too.
7. A pig – Another one for Checka as one of her daughters loves pigs!
8. An aeroplane – I spotted a pattern for an aeroplane and love it. I want to create more items for boys and the first will go to Checka’s little boy.
9. Jesus – Martyn’s choice, I’ve yet to attempt people so this will be a fun challenge!
10. Finally, a Donkey – Again for Martyn as he loves them.
A Fun Challenge
I’m really looking forward to challenging myself over the coming year with my 10 crochet goals. Crochet has become quite a comfort for me, on my bad days I can still feel like I’m achieving something. Each make on the list is different and different levels of difficulty and I know I’ll learn a lot along the way.
If I finish all 10 projects with time to spare then I’ll probably try to fit a few more in too!