A lot of people that know me know I use survey sites as well as write product reviews and constantly ask me how to get started and how they all work, so here’s a few Q&A’s. Check out my latest post on Survey sites here too.
Survey Sites do they really pay?
Q. Do they really pay out?
A. Yes. If you are actually willing to put the effort in. Come on people you cant expect a miracle, if you’re not the type of person that can sit at a computer for hours on end asking similar questions properly then just don’t even bother setting up accounts, to earn you have to be dedicated.
Q. How long does it take to earn my payout?
A. This one I cant give a time frame for as it all comes down to the individual site, survey frequencies, and time put in completing surveys. Some sites can build up in weeks others literally will take you years.
Q. How do these sites payout?
A. Some pay via BAC’s, bank transfer, Paypal, Amazon credit, High street vouchers & gifts.
Q. Which sites are best?
A. Each site is unique so it all depends what your interested in sharing your opinions on, how regularly you want to be doing surveys, and what rewards you would prefer.
Q.How long does it take to receive my rewards?
A. Some sites are instant others can take up to 6 weeks, I have noted on each listing below how quickly they payout.
Most survey sites will give you free prize draw entries on completion of surveys, some you can use your points towards more entries too.
Here is a list of survey sites I find the best for me.
- YourSayPays – Another good site to check daily! This site is the simplest one out of them all. You are paid anywhere from 5p per survey and can redeem once you reach £20 via PayPal or Amazon vouchers. I rarely receive emails from this site but log on daily and usually have at least 1/2 surveys a day to fill out. I average a £20 payout every 4-6 months. Up to 30 days to receive payouts.
- OnePoll – This site is similar to YourSayPays and is well worth checking daily. The payout threshold is £40 paid via BACS or paypal. It can take anywhere from 6-12months to build up depending on how regularly you check the site. Payouts can take up to 28 days.
- I-Say – This site regularly has surveys and if kept on top of you can easily earn the 1380 points (£10) every 2-3months. This site pays out via vouchers (Compliments, Amazon, John lewis & Leisure). Amazon vouchers are received via email & the others are posted out. This site gives from 5-25 points even if you don’t qualify for a survey. Takes up-to 4 weeks to receive vouchers.
- Univox Community – This site I’ve been signed up to for a while but forgot about it until recently, in the 2months I have been checking daily for surveys I have reached the $25 Amazon payout (£16.05). Most surveys I dont get through however the 5 points you get per survey you are disqualified from soon builds up! With the addition of the univox community forum & polls you have an even better chance of reaching your threshold sooner! Payouts can take up to 30 days to process.
- GlobalTestMarket – This site always has surveys available however I get through on very few yet still manage to get a payout once every 3-4 months. This site is great however the minimum requirement to redeem your points is 1000. This site pays out in a huge variety of ways including Paypal, Amazon, Nectar, Itunes, Boots, and many MANY more! I tend to go for Paypal (544 points x 2 to redeem = £30!). Physical merchandise and paper vouchers will generally be delivered to winners’ doors within 4-6 weeks from order date, unless otherwise specified in the Rewards Zone. Truck-shipped and speciality items are generally delivered within 6-8 weeks from order date, unless otherwise specified in the Rewards Zone.
- MySurvey – GlobalTestMarket sister site, this site works in a similar way however unlike global where you need 1000 points and have to order over 1000 points worth each time this site allows you to redeem your points as soon as you reach your target. Again this site like its sister site pays out in a huge variety of ways including paypal & Amazon from as little as £3 paypal.
- Vivatic – This site allows you to earn cash doing a variety of things including surveys, connecting to accounts, cash offers, polls/competitions, tasks & writing jobs. I cant put a time frame on payouts for this site as I tend to forget about this one, which is a shame as when I spend a bit of time on this site I can build up cash quite quickly. Payment threshold is £20 via paypal only and is credited to your account on the last working day of the following month.
- MyVoice – This site sends you emails regularly for surveys, once you reach 2000 points you can redeem a £20 voucher including Amazon, Argos, Boots & more. If you are screened out of a survey it pays out 5 points. (Taken from Myvoice FAQS – We gather your Amazon voucher requests and send them to Amazon once a week. We send Amazon codes every Thursday/Friday. If you requested your voucher on a Thursday therefore it can take up to 7 days to get it. If you requested your voucher on a Wednesday it will be up to 2 days.)
I have received payouts from all of these survey sites listed, some quite regularly with no issues so far.
To receive more surveys keep your profiles updated regularly, some such as Univox even credit you for updating your profile too!
Answering questions honestly and to the best of your ability enables you to access more surveys more regularly.
You do occasionally have hiccups where a survey might not work, usually passing on the details to the survey panel helps resolve the problem so the survey can be reissued, some will credit your account and others just acknowledge there was an error but it was unresolvable.
All in all if you have some spare time and are generally sat on a pc/laptops this is a brilliant way to make some extra cash, its never going to be a permanent well paying income but it helps out with birthday’s and Christmas and is well worth doing.
There are loads more survey sites out there this is just a broken down list of some I use the most however you may find others that are more suited to yourself, take a look around, read some reviews and see what you think.